I am tasked at writing this blog and presenting three of my favorite websites.
Currently the three websites I enjoy are:
1. Bing.com - While a lot of people use Google primarily for their web searching needs, I personally use Bing.com. I find that it generally has the answers I am looking when searching. I also like that at the bottom of Bing's page there are news stories which helps keep me informed at what is currently trending. Lastly, it also has nice backgrounds that I like to check out each day.
2. NFL.com - During the football year I use this site CONSTANTLY to keep up with NFL news, scores, schedules, and my fantasy teams. In case you're wondering, I'm a Patriot's fan.
3. HumbleBundle.com - I'm a bit of a gamer, so I enjoy going to HumbleBundle.com because I can generally get a lot of games very cheap when they have good bundles of games. I admit I still have games that I haven't played yet though because of this site.
My choice for a company that uses a Wiki is:
Pixar
Pixar is a company that produces animated films of which seven have one Academy Awards. Pixar uses their wiki to manage film production. This is for internal use only and not available to the public. Pixar has many movies such as Monster's Inc., The Incredibles, the Cars series, etc! I doubt if there are many people who have never seen one of their movies!
The original web page can be found here:
http://stewartmader.com/7-effective-wiki-uses-and-the-companies-that-benefit-from-them/
I am also very into technology. Below you will find a guide that I wrote on how to flash your HTC One 802w from China:
How to Flash an HTC 802w With Euro ROM
I also quite enjoy history and ancient civilizations. Below you can find my Flickr badge created from a few pictures of the ruins of Tulum found in Mexico.
No comments:
Post a Comment